Monday, March 31, 2014

Stampin' Up! Papillon Potpourri and Blooming with Kindness card in a box card


Hi everyone and happy March 31. This posting is way late I have to say. I ended up having a busier weekend than I expected. I had joined a swap, that is due here in a matter of days. The swap was to one person and we had to make either this style of card or an Explosion box. I choose to go with the easier choice. I am promoting this card as a stand a lone card class on May 24/14 cost is $10 and you make just this one card. I will provide you with instructions so you can go home and make many, many more cards.

Items Used:

Stamp sets: Papillon Potpourri and Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Daffodill Delight
Designer Series paper: Gingham Garden
Ink: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Daffodill Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Extras: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Window Sheets, Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment