Monday, March 3, 2014

Stampin' Up! Eggstra Spectaular Circle Treat box


Hi Friends, I'm not sure where my weekend got to, however apparently I forgot to work on my blog postings for this week. Normally I do them on Sunday evenings after my daughter has gone to bed. I just must have been too tired last night. Anyways my downline Rosalyn and I were suppose to be putting on a 12 hour crafting retreat on March 1 2014. However Rosalyn pointed out to me that we did not have enough participants to make this venture a success so we cancelled it. Anyways I had been making up samples of the gifties we were going to have on the tables for each of the ladies attending so my posts this week are going to be those samples that I made.

This cute (almost fry box) was cased from a Canadian Demo Andrea Walford her link is: http://andreawalford.com/tutorials/circle-easter-treat-box I found it really simple, I used some DSP but with the scoring that you do to the paper, you might want to consider Cardstock and stamp on it instead. I also used the new Fringed Scissors to make the grass for inside the box.

Items Used:

Stamp set: Eggstra Spectaular
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red
Designer Series Paper: Retired Subtles stack
Ink: Black Stazon
Extras: snail, Fringed scissors, Retired Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon, cellophane bags

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day

No comments:

Post a Comment