Friday, March 7, 2014

Stampin' Up! Punch art Easter Bunny treat holder


Well its Friday. Here is my last post of the week. I cased this little cutie from I'm actually not sure who created it first, but here is one link http://juliesjapes.blogspot.ca/2013/03/easter-bunnies.html
I know there are seveal more out there I can not actually find the one that I used.

Items used:
Stamp set: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Black Stazon
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Retired Subtles stack
Extras: Snail, Glue Dots, Dimentionals, Purse Die (its hiding behind the bunny) Oval Framelits, Small oval punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Owl Punch, White Bakers Twine, In Color Dahlias, Big Shot, Dots Embossing folder.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment