Wednesday, March 26, 2014




Welcome to Wednesday and BORDERLINE BUDDIES! Ok to todays challenge was given by Susan. She choose the Pop up Card. Which I thought was odd because that was our first challenge. I made one although she may have a disagreement with me on what a pop up card and an card in a box card are pretty much the same. I may have to go back and make another card here quickly for this challenge. Apparently what I thought it was and what I'm seeing today are totally DIFFERENT! Check out what Susan has posted click on this link: http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/


This is my first card.

Items used: 
Stamp set: Blooming with Kindness, Papillon Potpourri
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Island Indigo
Designer Series Paper: Garden Gingham
Extras: Window Sheets, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, dimensionals, bitty butterfly punch, elegant butterfly punch, Sticky strip, Snail

Anyways here is my replacement card should I have messed up.



Now I know this for sure is a Pop Up Type Card. I actually have never made this type of card before. It was fairly easy to make. I had some inspiration from Sandi MacIver at http://stampingwithsandi.com/tag/see-ya-later-stamp-set/ Sandi just posted on Facebook that she received her luggage tags to attend the GRAND VACATION that she earned from Stampin' Up! 

Items used:

Stamp set: See ya Later, Petite Petals
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Crisp Cantalope
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Sorbet
Ink: Pool Party, Black Stazon
Extras: Snail, Sticky strip, Petite Petals Punch, Crop-a-dial, Summer Starfruit ribbon, Candy Dots.


Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!


No comments:

Post a Comment