Monday, March 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants Card Candy




HI Friends its Monday, and I'm late posting. So sorry. My inlaws arrived from out of town last night and I have been working the early shift at work so last night was an early night to bed.

I joined a swap that my friend Cathy Bell organized. I joined 2 spots in the current swap, she also had a retired product card candy swap running as well. 

I love making card candy. Card candy you must be wondering what it is. Card candy is something you can put on your Scrapbook pages as a focal point, or add it to a card. Its great if you do not own that stamp set you can get a lot of great ideas. When I'm participating in a Card Candy swap, I will do a search with the stamp set I want to use in mind. I look for cards that I recreate the focal point. I like making card candy because it uses up a lot of scraps! These are great for giving to secret sisters too. 

Items Used:

Stamp set: Perfect Pennants
Card stock: Random scraps, Crumb cake for the backing, Coastal Cobana for the topper, and window sheets
Extra's: Glue dots and Dimensionals(you will use a lot of these to adhear  the card candy to the backing. Buttons, Doillys, Rhinestones, 1/3 pearls, glitter paper, natural twine, Small heart punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Perfect Pennents Framelits, Scallop topper punch

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment