Monday, March 10, 2014

Stampin' Up! Eggstra Spectaular and SAB Banner Punch


Its the second weekd of March already. We here in Prince George have been having a melt-down if you will. Early last week it was -30 and lower with the windchill and by this past Saturday it was now up to a balmy 8 degrees Celcius!!

I saw this card I'm guessing on pintrest and cased it. I'm sorry I have already  lost the paper with the creater's name on it. If this is your card I would like to thank you for posting it.

Items used:

Stamp set: Eggstra Spectaular and Sale-a-bration Banner Blast
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Whisper white
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Garden
Ink-Markers Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy
Extras: Banner Punch (SAB) Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestones, Snail and Glue dots

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment