Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Borderling Buddies



Hi Friends here is my second post for today and its Borderling Buddies time!! So as you know my bff Susan who lives in the USA and I have been challenging each other since last month to work with product that is announced the week before and post by Wednesday to our blogs and provide a link to the others blog soeveryone can see what we created.  

This weeks theme is Spring time. As always there is no limit as to what is spring time, could be flowers or Easter or anything inbetween. So I choose Easter. I actually have been busy making a lot of Easter themed items right now, and you will continue to see what I have been creating in the upcoming weeks.



I decided to go with this card. I goofed it a little. I was aiming for a 4x4 card instead this was cut 8x8 and scored at 4. It does work, and with our new Envelope Punch Board you can make the envelope for it.
This was cased, I did change up the paper and the sentiment. To see the card that I cased from go to: http://paperpunchaddiction.com/2010/03/bunny-behind-card.html  The link to see what Susan has created:

Items used:

Stamp set: Delightful Dozen, Road to Happiness
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Designer Series Paper: Retro Fresh
Ink: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar
Extras: Punches, (retired ornament punch) (retired butterfly punch) 1 1/4 circle punch, Small oval, Boho Blossoms, Framelits Deco Labels,Very Vanilla Ribbon (retired) Sponge, Snail and Diemensionals.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!


No comments:

Post a Comment