Monday, March 17, 2014

Stampin' Up! Million & One and Petite Petals Thank you card


Welcome back and Happy Monday. Not only is it monday but its St. Patrick's Day. There is no green here, and no luck of the Irish. I was looking for a quick and easy card to make for two sets of swaps and for my secret sisters, who I hope do not go looking for their cards here!! I came across this card at: http://stampersblog.franticstampers.com/2014/03/04/million-and-one-.aspx (Fran Sabad) 
I cased the bottom card she posted, however the top one she uses Bermuday Bay, Soft Suede and Early Espresso. This card uses Pink Pirouette, Smokey Slate, and Basic Grey.

Items Used:

Stamp sets: Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, Million and One
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Smokey Slate, and Basic Grey
Extras: Petite Petals punch, 1/2 Pearls, Dimensionals (I use the outside left overs that I can cut up into small pieces for projects that have tiny punched items

Thank you for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment