Friday, March 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Yippeee Skippee Card Candy


Well its finally FRIDAY!! Not sure about you but I have had a really busy week here. My inlaws arrived on Sunday evening and left on Tuesday afternoon. It was nice for my daughter to be able to spend time with both of them more on a 1/1 experince.

Anyways, this is my second set of card candy for Cathy Bell's swap. I really do love CARD CANDY. Hummm maybe I should make some up for some BLOG CANDY!! Stay tuned on that. 

Items used:

Stamp set: Yippee Skippee!
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, assorted other scraps  and Designer Series paper scraps
Extras: Rhinestones, Buttons, Strawberry Slush ribbon, Scallop tag topper punch, Angled Tag topper punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label punch, Fringe Scissors, Assorted Framelits, Boho Blossom Punch, Small Heart Punch.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment