Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Stampin' Up! Another Thank you Photoplymer stamp set fancy fold card




Hello friends! Its Wednesday and time for Borderline Buddies!! I really am beginning to love Wednesdays. This weeks challege was from my bff Susan and her blog is:  http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/ Susan challenged me to make a Fancy fold card. Haha. Fancy folds are my favorite!! The card that I chose was easy as I was looking for another sample to case and this card was at the top of someones blog. Anyways I directly cased this card from Mary Fish's blog http://www.stampinpretty.com/thank-you/ I had all the items here so I used the same items.

Items used:

Stamp set: Photoplymer Another Thank you
Card stock: Whisper White, Gumball Green 12x12 Cordinations paper, Daffodil Delight
Designer series paper: Watercolor Wonder
Ink: Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango Markers
Extras: Boho Blossoms punch, Scallop circle punch, circle punch, 1/2 pearls, Snail and glue dots.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!



No comments:

Post a Comment