Friday, March 14, 2014

Stampin' Up! Simple Stems cards


I was going to double post this on Wednesday post like I usually do, however I decided Im short of time this week (and of samples!) I needed two quick cards on my list of many this week. One of my sidelines mother past away recently and I asked if I could send her a card. So the card on the left will be mailed out here shortly to my sideline Dianne. The card on the right was made for as an Angel card. I belong to a couple of secret sister groups and one of the sisters has been sick since starting this round and her little sis (the person that she sends mail to has not received anything from her either!) So that card will be mailed out to her. I forgot to mention this card was cased and Im sorry I have forgotten from what blog. If you google Stampin' Up! Simple Stems you should find it very easy.

Anyways that is it for this week, I will see you all back here on Monday, which by the way is St. Patrick's Day. So remember to wear "Green" or the leprechauns will catch you!

Items used:
Stamp set: Simple Stems, Thoughts and Prayers, Express Yourself (Hostess set)
Card stock: Very vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
Designer Series Paper: Garden Gingham
Ink: Black Stazon, Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana
Extras: Snail, Glue dots, Red Sticky Strip, Vintage buttons, Linen Thread,  Trim

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment