Friday, February 28, 2014


Happy Friday! I have been seeing these cards popping up, and thought I would try it out. I used the tutorial on Frenchie Martin's website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxZqhGqwkWo
She makes is so simple. I found with the Whisper white card stock it wasn't as hard to punch two pieces of paper together. When I work on a tutorial sample for the first time I tend to use supplies that are retired.

Items used:

Stamp set: You're Lovely
Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral (retired), So Saffron
Designer Series Paper: Tea for Two (retired)
Ink: Island Indigo
Other: Boho Blossms punch, Scallop tag topper, Early Espresso Grosgrain ribbon (retired), 1/2 pearls, snail, glue dots.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment