Friday, February 21, 2014

Stampin' Up! From the heart Thank you card


My other BFF Jackie who I met in Jr. High School, someone who I lived with when the going to tough, sent my daughter a HUGE box of stuff, kinda a late Christmas/Valentine's/Birthday box of neat stuff. I did case this one from http://stefperry.blogspot.ca/2013/08/indigo-thank-you.html
Jackie if your looking, this card will be in the mail shortly with your cancelled stamps. Oh did I mention she collects stamps.

Items used:

Stamp sets: From the Heart, Polka-Dot Pieces
Cardstock: Daffodill Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
Extras: 1/2 Pearls, Dimensionals, Snail, Daffodill Delight stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Embossing folder Fancy Fan

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment