Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stampin' Up! Card in a box Borderline Buddies


This is my Wednesday Borderline Buddies challenge project for this week. I had talked to Susan (her link   http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/)my Stampin' Up! BFF last week if she had made any of these cuties. She said that yes she actually had and that they are SUPER EASY to make. She was so right about them being super easy to make. It almost looks like the flowers are trying to escape being in the box. Oh and the nice thing about this card is you can make your own envelope using our Envelope Punch Board.


I am a littled challenged with making stuff that is different from what I have done in the past, and a lot of the tutorials that I find online are VIDEO only with no paper instructions. I find I need more of a step by step instruction as the video's tend to go a little fast for me to keep up. Here are a couple of sites that have an instruction that you can print off:


The bottom link is the one that I used to create this card in a box.

Items used:

Stamp set: Really Good Greetings, Flower shop, Petite Flowers
Punches: Bird punch, punches that match both flower stamp sets
Ink: Wonder Wisteria, Crushed Curry, Costal Cabana, Black Stazon, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry.
Designer Series Paper: Afternoon Picnic
Extras: Snail, Dimesionals, Chalk talk framelits

Thanks for lookin', and have a Stampin' day!





No comments:

Post a Comment