Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Borderling Buddies Valentines day challenge

Ok so my bff Susan and I are challenging each other to create something and post it to our blogs, then link each others blog so you can see what the other has created. Here is her link:
http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.com/ 

Now we did not set any rules about this challenge, other than we would each pick a theme every other week. This week I chose Valentines Day. (makes sense right with that holiday being on the 14th, this way it gives you a sample to make)

My sample was of course cased, I saw these cute little treat bags being used for so much more than a treat bag I had to get on that creating band wagon!! So there is a yummy chocolate in the front pocket and a cute card in the back pocket. These bags and stamp set are available as quantity  lasts.


Items used:
Stamp set: Love you More
Sweet Heart treat bags
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool party
Ink: Real Red, Burmuda Bay
Extras: 1 inch circle punch, 1 and a quarter scallop circle punch, label bracket punch, snail, dimensionals (sorry I am using my laptop and the slash button wants to use the É instead)

Thanks for lookin and have a Stampin day!

2 comments:

  1. Leanna...here is my blogger address
    http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.com/ Susan

    ReplyDelete