Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stampin' Up! Altered Candy Converstations candy boxes with Itty Bitty Banners Stamp set


Hey can you see a theme going on here this week? Ya I have been busy making Valentine's day papercrafts. I cased this from www.mystamplady.com/2014/01/embellish-valentine-treats 

I used one package of Candy Converstation candy purchased from my local Dollar Store. (they have three packages in one package) 

I found that I had to tweek the tutorial just a tiny bit as my boxes were a tad bigger than what she used on her website.

Items used:

Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede.
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Prints
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic platform, Hearts Framelits, Hearts a Flutter framelits, Circle Flip Framelit, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Circle Framelits, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Snail and Dimensionals.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment