Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Borderline Buddies Hey There



Hey everyone its that time of the week again and this week Susan challenged us to use a stamp from the very first Paper Pumpkin kit that we got for FREE at Leadership January 2013. Wow has it been just over a year since we first met Susan? I seriously cannot wait till the next time we can meet up. Ok so I did work the challenge I do apolgize as I had to rip my card apart and I'm hoping you cannot see the crease marks I created by doing that. Susan has her challenge project posted here  http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/



I had to put the card down flat to take the picture as it was overexposing when I would snap the pictue. I cased this idea from Mary Fish and you can go to her website to see it. http://stampinpretty.com/masculine_cards/page/2/ Mary Fish is one of the top 10 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in the US (more like top 5).

I do have to say when Susan told me what the challenge was I was like "oh" you want to use that do you? I even think she felt that when we Facebook messaged me the challenge. I think this did turn out rather well. In hindsight I would have placed the washi tape more center than that it ended up to be.

If you are wanting to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, Stampin' Up! has extended the FREE in-color marker deal. This deal won't be here for much longer (March 31 2014) If you would like to subscribe here is my link: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2057093 I haven't opened up my February package yet, but I do know that they have changed up the stamps from rubber ones to Photopolymer. 

Items used:

Stamp set: Hey There (MPP) kit January 2013
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Gold
Extras: Gold Washi tape, Gold Bakers Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Snail and Dimensionals.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!


No comments:

Post a Comment