Monday, February 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet DSP Birthday Cards


Hi everyone. It's another week and I have a lot of neat stuff to post for you. I belong to a lot of different swapping groups. I spent a day making about 18 Birthday cards. These are part of the first six that I made. These were cased however I lost my page where I found these from. I did change some of it up, the right card has on it ribbon from last years Sale-a-bration free items, and both have buttons on it from that same package. I also beleive the tag is different as well.

Items used:

Stamp Set: Polka-dot Pieces, Perfect Pennants
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantalope
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Sorbet 
Ink: Black Stazon, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantalope
Extras: Corner rounder punch (or you can use the punch on the Envelope punch board which is what I used) Large butterfly punch, Scallop tag topper punch, (2013) SAB FREE embellishment pack this is retired however I did recently see it on the Clearance rack, Boho blossom punch, 1/2 pearls, Pistachio Pudding 3/8 inch strech ribbon, Dimensionals and Snail

Thank you for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!


No comments:

Post a Comment