Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Borderline Buddies


Happy Wednesday!! You all know what day it is. Its Borderline Buddies Day!! This week will be our last for a few weeks as Miss Susan had some MAJOR surgery done on Monday. In the interm, I will be posting past My Paper Pumpkin kit samples. I thought it would be easier for Susan to work on something that was sent to us, already prepackaged and just waiting for us to open it.

Your My Paper Pumpkin comes delivered between the 15th and 17th of each month, it is a monthly subscription. Here in CANADA your price is $24.95, and as you can see the kit includes everything in the box you do not need anything else to finish the cards. Ok I lied, you will need a Stampin' Scrub to clean your stamps after using them. If you would like to subscribe to MPP you can go to my personal link:



This months kit (March 2014) has enough supplies to create 8 cards, plus envelopes and gold foil liners for the envelopes! The Thank you and Congrats, are wood embellishments. Something a little different. I have to go back and finish up the other six cards that came in the box still. 

Now go over to Susan's blog to check out what she created (though it should be very similar to what I have posted)  http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!


No comments:

Post a Comment