Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Borderling Buddies

Hi and welcome. Its been a few weeks since I have blogged. I ended up getting some nasty bug, which kept me down for just over a week~week before Easter of course. I still have a couple of effects of that cold/virus. A nasty cough and my ears are plugged. Then to top it off my knee has been giving me problems too. I guess I really should go to the doctor to see whats going on with that.

Anyways, its WEDNESDAY, and Borderling Buddies has returned. My BFF Susan was off for a few weeks, she ended up having surgery at the end of March. I told her I would come and visit her, however after I checked out the airfare to her town, decided that it might need to wait till we meet up at Convention as the price was more than what I pay to go to Convention in Utah.


So this weeks challenge was from Susan. She said have you checked out Frenchies blog? For those who don't know who Frenchie is, she is Frenchie Martin ( http://www.frenchiestamps.com/ ) Frenchie had posted Inchies. http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2014/04/inchie-frame-with-frenchie-team-and.html. As she posted "inchies" are typically 1-2 1/2 inches big. I prefer them to be a little bit bigger. Mine are 3 inches square. My team and I (ok there was 3 of us) met up at Christmas time and we did an Inchie swap, requirements were they must be 3x3, and had to be in the blue color scheme. I think I posted the end result here I think they turned our really nice. 


Items used:

Stamp set: Notable Notions, Postage due
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler Cordinations, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso Cordinations.
Desginer Series Paper: 2013-2015 Incolor
Extras: Dimensionals, Gluedots, Snail, Big Shot, Postage stamp punch, Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1/2 circle punch 1 1/4 scallop circle punch, Framelits Floral Frames, Embossing folder, Sanding block, Natural twin, Natural 5/8 inch Chevron Ribbon, Baked Brown Sugar ruffled ribbon, 1/2 pearls, Tombow glue, Floral fusion sizzlits die, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L* Die, sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment