Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Borderline Buddies

Hi everyone. You know what its WEDNESDAY (or the last couple of hours of). Apparently last night when I was suppose to post my blog posting, I was so burnt from being out at the lake celebrating Canada Day that I forgot to make my post. Very bad on my part. Susan- will you forgive me?? : ) My sample was cased, I am sorry I cannot remember whos blog it was from (I normally post where I find my samples from) I also fussy-cut all the flowers and the big image as well. I actually used this for a recent swap.



This weeks challenge was to use our Background Stamps. To see what Susan created (and posted last night) go to her blog:  http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/


Items Used:
Stamp sets: Dictionary, Everything Eleanor
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Ink: Perfect Plum, Black Stazon
Extras: Snail, Dimensionals, 1/2 Pearls, paper snips, scallop oval punch

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment