Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Borderline Buddies!

HI Everyone, its WEDNESDAY again. But I guess I don't need to tell you that.  I'm oddly having a busy week, and forgot to post this earlier.

This weeks challenge was mine. I challenged Susan to "use what you got" but to also have something we can promote from the Clearance rack.I know some of you do go there to purchase quality Stampin' Up! product on occasion I wanted to give you an idea that has been made before, however updated with some new colors. To check out what Susan has created (and I love it and that item she used sorry no hints here!!) Check out her blog at: http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/

                                            

I saw these cuties, and knew that I had to make these for my hostess club ladies. This item was cased, from an original that used Baha Breeze cardstock(retired)

Items used:

Stamp set: Flowering Flourishes, A Dozen Thoughts, Dictionary Background stamp
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon
Ink: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla
Extras: Retired Petal Die (clearance list) White Organza Ribbon, Sponges, Glue dots, Sticky strip, 7/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4 scallop circle punch, Silver Brad, paper piercer.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin! day!

No comments:

Post a Comment