Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Its Wednesday! Borderline buddies time

Happy Wednesday. I am going to get this posted before Susan can tell me I forgot : ) I am on my holidays right now. My view from the table I'm sitting at includes the ocean, and some mountains. I am on the Queen Of Alberni BC ferry from the lower mainland to Vancouver Island BC. We are spending time in both the Victoria and Nanaimo areas, as well as travelling up to see my other very good bff Jackie and her family in Port Alberni. Moving on to BORDERLINE BUDDIES.

 This week's challenge was from Susan. Her challenge was to use some of our wonderful Designer Series Paper, that is on sale this month, purchase three (3) packages and get one (1) FREE. To see what Susan has created head on over to her blog at: http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/

As I'm on vacation I am sorry I didn't write down the items that I did use, however I do know that I used the new Scallop top tag punch, fringe scissors, natural fiber, snail, sticky strip, Smokey slate card stock, Crushed currey card stock

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment