Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Borderline buddies

Yep you guessed that its Wednesday again.
This week's challenge is mine. My challenge was gift giving. So anything like bags/tags/boxes/note cards/gift card holders. I needed to make a cute gift card holder for my girlfriend Andrea who moved from Prince George and is now living in Mission BC. I just got to see her and she is five months PREGNANT!! I got her a gift card to spend on her new little bean. She isn't sure yet of the sex of her new baby but should very soon. Happy shopping Andi!








I had this mostly made before we left, so all I needed to do was to add some stamping and embellishments to it. I didn't write down all the product that I did use as I am still on holidays while I make this post. A few of the times were: Envelope punch board, paper trimmer, snail, sticky strip, and dimensionals.

Thanks for lookin' and have a stampin' day!



No comments:

Post a Comment