Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday and its Borderline Buddies time!

Hey so I'm now back from vacation. Spent ten days with my hunny and my daughter. We travelled from Prince George BC to Nanaimo BC. We made a stop in Surrey to visit with my brother Brad, my Auntie and Uncle, and my girlfriend Andi who had some very important news to share. She is pregnant! We (ok I) did some shopping at my old haunts. Oh ya this crafter is born/raised down there in the Surrey area. Man oh man has it changed since the last time I had been there! Kinda sad, to see the farmland being turned into houses. Once we got on the boat (as my daughter was calling it) we made our base in Nanaimo. The reason why we were there is because my cousin Shannon McGarrigle was getting married. We spent a day down in Victoria as well to visit with some of my husbands friends/family. I got to spend a day at the ocean with my bff from highschool Jackie and her muchkins, though they are not munchkins anymore : ( this is what happens when you yourself start having children later in life. Oh well, moving on.


So this weeks challenge was from Susan. Her Challenge is: Anything Christmas. So since I have not received my FREE Stamps!! yes I earned 2 FREE stamp sets for working on challenges from Stampin' Up! They actually should be here tomorrow. Ask me how you too can earn FREE Stamps! 

Anyways I used this stamp set that I purchased last winter, and even though it was discontinued, Stampin' Up! brought it back for this years Holiday catalog. Don't have a Holiday catalog yet? Ya me neither. I will be getting one here shortly for my self, if you would like me to mail one to you or I can drop one off to you later in August/September.


This card I cased from Kim Ryden. It is clean and simple, very easy to make oh all of your Christmas cards in a few short hours.

Items used:

Stamp set: Endless Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate, Night of Navy
Extras: Rhinestones.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment