Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Borderline Buddies!

This week's challenge was from Susan. She challenged me to make a banner. Of course I forgot til the 11th hour on Tuesday evening. So here's my banner. 


I didn't have too much trouble in creating this. All my product is mostly retired, however you can make it anyway you want. This is a good place for me to plug the Stampin' Up! Buy 3 get 1 free promotion with our Designer Series Paper. Any Designer Series Paper Packages on pages 186-187 are on sale from July 1-31, this is the best time to stock up.

Check out Susan's blog at: http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/

Items used:

Cardstock: Melon Mambo Island Indigo
DSP: Garden Gingham
Extras: Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Big Shot alphabet dies, Dimensions, 2 way pen, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, Blossom Punch, paper snips, big shot, hole punch

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment