Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities Borderline Buddies

Ok its hump day.... which also means its BORDERLINE BUDDIES day!! So here I am crafting at the witching hours as I had so many other things to get off my to do list today, Susan's challenge ended up at the end of my day. Todays challenge was from Susan. Her challenge to me was to use the new BLENDABLITIES MARKERS (side note these items are brand new, and because Susan and I are demonstrators were able to order these in our pre-order) Our devoted customers will need to wait a little while longer to order these items. Last I heard it would be late June/July for customer orders. Anyways  if you want to go and check out what Susan has made check out her blog at: 



So I did not attend the catalog premier in late April, however this card I cased it from that event. The original designer of this card was the one and only Carrie Cudney from the Stampin' Up! office. I have seen some of these cards made where people have colored two and three flowers, and cut them out, and layered them on top of the base. Looks really pretty. This card is a quick and simple card. 


Items used:

Stamp set: Blended Bloom, Really Good Greetings
Ink: Blendability Markers, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight
Ink pad: Rich Razzleberry, Black Memento 
Cardstock: Whisper White

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment