Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Very late, Borderline Buddies

I am so sorry that I didn't get this post up earlier today. Those of you know where my home town is, Prince George BC Canada (northern BC). We are experincing a very long heat wave up here. By my calculations we have not had rain in over  a month here. We also seem to be the bowl area to where the smoke from the wild fires seems to just sit over us for days.

Anyways enough of the excuses.


This week I choose the challenge. The challenge was to continue posting samples that we have created with the Big Shot as it is the promotion of the month. To check out what Susan has created please go to her blog found here at:   http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/

My sample which will be a card swap. It was cased I do aplogize I didn't keep my cheat note that said who created this.


I actually had fun making this card. You know some cards you finish making it (especially swap cards) and you wonder "why did I choose this?"

Items used:

Stamp set: Be the Star, Good Greetings (Holiday mini Hostess set)
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Extras: Snail, Glue dots, Dimensionals, Tea doily, Natural twine, Mossy Meadow ribbon, 1 1/4 inch striped Grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, Big Shot, Star Framelits, Stylish Stripe embossing folder

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!


No comments:

Post a Comment