Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Borderline Buddies

Ok so you all know its Wednesday and its Borderline Buddies day. Its 1024pm on Tuesday Aug 19th and Im now getting this post up for all of you. So it will be up and ontime this week Susan!!

This weeks challenge is from Susan you can check out her creation at:   http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/
Susan's challenge was to use Washi Tape. I'm thinking to myself, ok Susan I can do this, had to break open my brand new 2014 Holiday Mini Washi Tape to play as I do not have any other current Washi tape to use.


What you see here is a Leanna original creation. I had seen something like this posted but they had used the new Designer Series Paper (now I don't know why someone would do that to perfectly good paper, other than maybe they had scraps and wanted to use them up somehow.) 

Items used:

Stamp set: (holiday mini hostess set) sorry cant name it yet
Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Extra's: Snail, Washi tape (from the holiday mini) sorry cant name it yet either 

Holiday mini goes live on Aug 28th 2014. If you do not have yours and would like one please contact me and I will get one out to you right away.

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment