Monday, January 6, 2014

Updates

Hi Everyone, I know its been a while since I have been on here. I have a new blog maintainer working on updating my sidebars so all the new promotions will be up and running soon. In the mean time Stampin' Up! has launched its new Spring Catalog. You can go to my Stampin' Up! website:
www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net to check it out. This catalog is available Jan 2/14- June 1/14

Sale-a-bration time will be starting shortly too. I know its the time of year I wait for each year!! Sale-a-bration starts Jan 28/14-March 31/14. Spend $60 and you get to choose an item for FREE out of the Sale-a-bration catalog. This one will be live on Jan 28.

Let me know if you would like either of these catalogs delivered to you home and I can run it by soon. Hopefully the streets will all be plowed soon, that would make that job much easier.

I am working on my January/February/March workshop calendar as we speak, as well as my monthly newsletter.

Please let me know if there is a class you would like to see and I will try to work it into my calendar.
My monthly virtual club will be returning Jan 28. If you would like more information about the monthly club please contact me.

Talk to you all soon. Stay warm and safe on these nasty roads!!


No comments:

Post a Comment