Friday, January 31, 2014

Something new ......

My very bestie Stampin' Up! friend Sue, and I met in Orlando Florida last year at Leadership. We met up again this past summer at Convention in SLC.  I was talking to her about linking up our blogs on a weekly basis to challenge ourselves to create something. So next week on Thursday is our deadline date for posting to our blog what the challenge is. Her blog is: http://susan-stampinsue.blogspot.ca/


Sue is on the left and I am on the right. This picture was taken in front of the main stage at the Salt Palace in SLC, where Stampin' Up! holds its Annual Convention. Oh speaking of which, if you join my team now til the end of Convention sign up, you can attend Convention for FREE. (you are responsible for all costs to get to including food/hotel) I would say its an AMAZING time of YEAR to join Stampin' Up!

Anyways thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment