Friday, January 31, 2014

Seasonal Sayings Valentine's Day card #1

OK you might be wondering where card #4 is. Well I was missing something to finish it so I will post it later. (sooner though) Anyways this is my first of four Valentine's Day cards (I cased) for my class this past Saturday (which no one attended, but I have these lovely cards to share)

Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Hearts a flutter, Seasonal Sayings
Cardstock: Basic black, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Ink: Gold, Soft Suede
Whisper White Organza ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Gold Brad, Dollie
Snail, Dimensionals, Big shot, Hearts a flutter framelits, sponge, hearts embossing folder

**All items are available at for sale on my website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net

Thanks for looking and have a Stampin' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment