Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit

I came across this cute little box made with the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit sometime last week. I thought that is super cute, and I HAVE to make that! It was on www.justspongeit.blogspot.ca (Cindee Wilkinson) blog, but as noted she found it on Stamping with Paula's blog. I have only made the one box, not the second treat holder as of yet, perhaps tomorrow when my bestie and new downline Jenn K comes over to do some crafting!


Yes I made four. Everything used was in the kit except the Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and the Calypso Coral card stock. I used four of the flowers on each box, and for a little hint of something something, I sprayed it with Vanilla Smooch Spritz. It definatly gave the flowers that little extra.

Pop-Up Posie Designer Kit $15.95 item #131395 
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine $3.95 item #125575
Calypso Coral Card stock $ 8.50 item #122925
Calypso Coral Ink pad $7.25 item #126983
Vanilla Smooch Spritz $6.25 item #118772

Thanks for lookin' and have a Stampin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment