Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Everybunny Easter Cards #1

Is this not a cute card? Very clean and simple, ok and cased from Selene Kempton at www.stampinfunwithselene.blogspot.ca I did change one item that she used. I did have the item but as I decided to use this as a class card, I needed to have items that were current. So in place where the Razzleberry button and Island Indigo bakers twine was a Brad from the last spring. It was a limited edition item, and I only have one package of those here, not enough for a class.

Selene has the 4 cards on her blog that I have cased for my upcoming Easter Classes. March 1, 2 and 16. There are different times, if your interested in joining please let me know by Feb 21/13.

Items used:
EveryBunny Stamp set
Rich Razzleberry cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Summer Smooches DSP
Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
Island Indigo Bakers Twine
Snail
Dimensionals
Rich Razzleberry marker
Daffodil Delight Marker
Black Stazon
Paper Snips
Paper Trimmer
Dots Embossing Folder
Aqua painter
Rich Razzleberry classic ink pad
Soft Suede Classic ink pad
Big Shot
Brights Button Package-Rich Razzleberry button

Thanks for looking, and have a Stampin' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment