Friday, April 13, 2012

Convention 2012!!

Im getting excited!! Next week 2 things are happening on the Stampin' Up! website.
1) we get the retired stamp list (very sad)
2) WE GET TO REGISTER FOR CONVENTION (sorry very excited about going this year)

Last year, my daughter was only 9 months old and there was just no way I was able to go. This year however, I have my room booked, I finally have a roommate/travelmate (my sideline Julie) is coming to her FIRST EVER!!! convention.

Ok so we have the rooms, I have signed up for several LNS group preconvention activities, an activity at the Hilton Hotel.

Watch out Salt Lake City, cuz here I come.......

1 comment:

  1. I love the ribbon on the wall of your blog. it's beautiful. Smart thinking
    hugs, sherrill
    see you in 8 weeks

    ReplyDelete