Sunday, August 28, 2011

Convention 2010~ yes that is correct



Ok you all are going to laugh at me. So last year, I attended convention. Three days after I got home, we finished packing up our house and moved. Did I mention I was 7 months pregnant when I went to Convention and moved? I think you can tell where this is heading. I just found the make and takes that were handed out last year. So for kicks and giggles, I thought why not finish them up and post to my blog. So have finished them and (praying) I will post one a day for this coming week.


Stamp set: Just Believe

Card stock: Old olive, Daffodil Delight, Peach arfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White. (there are 6 itty bitty cards inside)


Till tomorrow, have a great day.






My new SU! friend Tammy and I have become each others "lifeline" sort of speak. We are challening each other to get stuff on our blogs more regularly. We also will be participating in one of our group(s) weekly challenge to post to our blog within the week.






So here is my first Make/Take from Convention 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment