Monday, January 17, 2011

Updated

Hi everyone,

I just realized that I havent blogged since Sept. OMG lots has happened in my life since then.
On Oct 6th 2o10 we welcomed our blessed daughter Nicola Leigh. She came into the world via C-section at 1045pm weighing in at 12 pounds 3 oz. Yes I said 12 pounds 3 oz. We left the hospital on Oct 9th 2010 and did not celebrate Thanksgiving this year. Nicola was our holiday Turkey!!

Both Colin's parents and his brother and sister-in-law, my adopted family, and my dad and little brother have come to visit with us or we came to them. We drove to Kelowna where my adopted family lives to purchase a new vehical as my little car wasnt big enough for the 3 of us and our dog anymore. We purchased a 2004 Jeep Grande Cherokee Larado. So now we can make road trips.

Christmas 2010 was a little quiet for us, my dad and little brother manage to make the 9 hour drive from Vancouver to join us for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment