Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Convention Countdown 2010

T minus 2 days until we load up Carri's truck (SUV) and head on out! I am trying to figure out how to pack everything, as we will end up on a plane. I dont want my swaps to get crushed!! My dear hubby showed me a trick with his back (it expands about 1 1/2 inches) whoohoo!! I was getting worried that I wasnt going to be able to get everything in my bag. That and Im only allowed my purse as a carry on, so I know that my swaps will not fit in there. I know I still have to post pictures of my swaps. So much to do so little time.

I was invited to sign up for the Recruit Crew this past week, and yesterday they handed out the schedule of the work we need to complete. I looked at the date on it and thought "are they crazy?" The first modual needs to be completed by July 27. Well, I will be just getting home on the 27 from Convention. Am I impressed? No because not only do I need to complete that by the 27 my upline wants me to complete a scrapbook page by the 29 (the day we are moving.) Basicly, when I get back from SLC, I will have no internet (as my dh will have pulled my desk and computer apart ready to move) and my SU! stuff that is new, will be packed up as well. So please explain to me when/how am I suppose to get all this done?

No comments:

Post a Comment