Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Good Egg


Ok so I goofed again. Maybe I need to take a tutorial on how to post my pictures?
So this card is for a monthly card swap on SCS (this one keeps me busy thanks Cathy!)
Anyways the stamps used:
A good egg
Well Scripted
Paper:
Rich Razzleberry, pale plum, whisper white.
DSP:
Rich Razzleberry
I colored in the chick, and used glue pen to adhear the Dazzling Diamonds (this was the first time I have used these and lets just say that I end up with a few on my clothes, in my hair, on my face and all over my work space)
This card was finished last week at my upline's house. Carri is so wonderful I love you to bits Carri!! She has this amazing studio, and she lets me use all her "toys". Cuz being a downline means your just starting out, and dont have them all yet! Not only that but shes helped me figure out what colors go together and which ones really shouldn't be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment