Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Story

I was introduced to Stampin' Up! by a friend in 2005.Who was a SU! demo, but she was also a consultant with another scrapbooking company. I had asked her what Stampin' Up! was all about and she said "why not come by on this day and see?" She was having a Stampin' Up! Open house where she was selling off all of her retired stamp sets.
After that, she and her upline would have a Stamp-a-Stack After that, she and her upline would have a Stamp-a-Stack usually monthly, where they would (I thought anyways) design a set of 4 cards and then we would come and make them.


Lets fast forward a bit. Last Christmas I think I really shocked her by calling her up and placing a $300 order. What would happen is I would check out the Stampin' Up! website for their monthly deals. Well I guess last December they were having something on sale that I REALLY needed to own.

This past April I really put some thought into what home based business I wanted to work for again (I was a Weekender Ladies Wear Consultant in 1995-98) but didn't want to have to order new inventory every season. I saw the promotion on in late April/May where you could join for $95 (Cnd). (and no inventory required!!)

I spoke to the SU! Demo that I had been ordering from and asked her about signing up with her. She told me sadly she would love to have me as part of her downline, but because she had been sick (breast cancer) last year she had decided to step back and retire from SU! I was very sadden to hear that. She had mentioned there was this other lady in town who she and I both knew and suggested that I sign up under her. So just under the wire to sign up for the $95 I became a Demo this past May 29/09.

So although I have just started my business, I am ready to assist you with your stamping and scrapbooking needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment