Saturday, July 4, 2009

June 29, 2009
About

I am Leanna. I started scrapbooking about 16 years ago (wow thats when I got married; not married anymore). That is so scary!! Anyways, I started stamping about 5 years ago (not as scary!) I have to say that both hobbies are addictive, time consuming and can get expensive!! This is the main reason why I recently signed up with Stampin’ Up! You can too! http://leannabailey.stampinup.net When you sign up you get to choose your kit, (worth much more than what you pay for it!) and you get to make purchases at a discout!!

Moving on more about me….

I live in Northern BC Canada, with my wonderful boyfriend (who supports my habit) oops he supports my Stampin’ Up! business, my four-legged companions: PJ (who is at least 18 yrs old) my cat, and Digger (12 yrs old) golden red toy poodle. I guess I would consider them my “children”.
My “day” job (although its not really as I work casual) is as a Care Aide for Northern Health. Ok you have no idea on what a Care Aide does right? So I take care of elderly people in care homes. I assist/provide care for the resident and make sure that they are being taken cared of. No I am not a Nurse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment